Constructed of an abrasion- and wind-resistant shell with
a fleece interior, the Ridgeline is the ultimate mid-weight jacket..
- 306 g/m2 WindWall ® 100% polyester with DWR finish
- 316 g/m2 WindWall ® 100% polyester with DWR finish
- Highly wind-resistant with wind permeability at less than
10 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof)
- Brushed micro-gridded fleece interior
- Reverse-coil center front zipper and hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- Tonal embroidered The North Face logo on left sleeve and
right back shoulder
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of
the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
WIND PROTECTION: WindWall ® fabrics greatly reduce the
effects of wind chill while providing flexibility and breathability to stay
comfortable without overheating.
Machine wash separately on delicate cycle in warm water.
Secure and close all zippers, and hook and loop closures before wash. Turn
garment inside out. Do not use bleach or softeners. Tumble dry low heat or for
best results line dry. Do not iron or dry clean.
**CLICK HERE FOR SIZING INFORMATION**