Return to Help Index
|Our response to COVID-19|
First, we want you to know we are
thinking about and praying for every one of you daily as we continue in these
trying times. We feel solidarity with you as you face new challenges. A great
encouragement to us is seeing the creativity and fortitude with which staff around
the world are approaching contact work amidst social separation. It inspires us
to grow and innovate, and we feel a profound sense of orienting towards what is
Please read on to see how we are
responding and know that we will update this page in real-time with any significant
1. We plan to continue shipping orders. Our warehouse is located in Orange County, California where strict shelter in place guidelines are in effect, but we've been granted special permission to continue fulfilling orders. As of today, we will ship orders at least once a week unless even stricter restrictions are handed down by state or local government. As a result, please anticipate delays of 5-7 business days on top of normal delivery timelines. If you have a special circumstance requiring immediate attention, please reach out to us by phone or email. Recently, UPS and other carriers have removed the shipping timeline guarantees. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate a logistics landscape that is heavily affected.
2. We've taken extra steps to ensure your health and safety. Cleanliness in our fulfillment center has always been a priority, but here are a few ways we're approaching this specific situation. Any of our staff members that can work from home are doing so. We're also practicing regular cleaning and disinfecting at our shipping station. Thankfully no one on-site has shown COVID-19 symptoms yet, but if they do they will be immediately told to self-quarantine at home. You can order with confidence knowing that we are taking every possible step to prevent the spread of the virus while remaining open.
3. If you are ordering custom goods that ship directly from a manufacturer or printer there will be some varying effects on timelines and availability. In general, it's a good idea to factor an additional week to all production timelines across our website. We are doing our best to stay informed regarding any of our supplier's closures. If production will be significantly delayed or canceled we will temporarily hide any affected products from our website.
4. We are maintaining office
hours, but our
responses will likely be somewhat delayed considering our work-from-home
situations. Please continue to reach out and expect replies to your questions
or concerns within 24 hours on weekdays.
Our sincerest hope is for the health
and wellness of you and your families. May you also have deep hope in this time
- The Young Life Store Staff