The North Face Men's DryVent Rain Jacket
With an environmentally friendly membrane, this waterproof, breathable jacket lets you explore the trails without getting soaked.
- 40D 85 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.5L—100% nylon ripstop (solid)
- 70D 161 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.0L—62/38 nylon/polyester (heather)
- Seam-sealed DryVent™ shell
- 100% windproof
- Storm flap with Velcro ® closure
- Pit-zip venting
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Velcro ® tab cuffs
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left chest and right back shoulder
- Contrast DryVent™ logo embroidered on left sleeve
- WATERPROOF:Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- PACKABLE/STOWABLE:Highly compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
- WIND PROTECTION:Limiting air penetration reduces the wind chill factor.
Machine wash separately on delicate cyle in warm water. Secure and close all zippers, and hook and loop closures before wash. Turn garment inside out. Do not use bleach or softeners. Tumble dry low heat or for best results line dry. Do not iron or dry clean.